Friday, June 4, 2010

Visit with Gramma & Papa

We took a trip to see our Gramma & Papa for their 45th Wedding Anniversary! (That's a long time!)

The first thing they did was put me to work! Just kidding. I found a shovel and started digging a hole in their back yard. I probably dug about 2 feet down when Mommy told me to watch out for ticks and then I threw my shovel down and headed indoors! Ah, it was fun while it lasted.

This is my Papa. He made my sister and me some small doll houses. I thought it was a great idea until he made me do math, on my vacation! I had to figure out angles and measurements, but in the end it was all worth it.
I'm sitting in my Papa's truck, with my very own hammer, supervising all that is going on around me. I heard something about doll houses but all I was interested in was hammering on anything I could find. Oh yeah, and eating my sucker, yum!
Ahhhhh, this is the life!
The day was so hot that we decided to run through the sprinkler! My sister and I took turns to see who could jump over the freezing water. That water felt great!

No comments: