Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday!

I am finally 6 years old! I was so excited that I woke up at 6:00 a.m.! Mommy usually makes a special breakfast for us but I decided that I would rather have donuts. Don't we look like we're having a blast? My sister and I are just happy that we get the day off from school!

After breakfast we moved on to opening presents. I got so many wonderful gifts!

My sister decided that she wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's for her special day. As soon as we sat down I spotted the basketball game! I know that I am not tall enough to play by myself and I also know that Daddy is the only one who can help me. He ate as fast as he could because I wouldn't stop pointing and telling him that I wanted to play!

There is a virtual roller coaster ride that I couldn't stop talking about in the days leading up to our visit to CEC. I figured that the birthday girl would love to take a ride with me. Looks like we didn't know what we were getting ourselves into.

Ah, yes!
The annual showdown between Daddy and the Ragin' Ape. Of course Daddy won and the whole family cheered him on!

No comments: