Sunday, May 3, 2009

Closing Program

Awana is a program at our church that meets every Wednesday night during the school year. Kids that are 3 years old through 6th grade get to be a part of all the fun! We spend our time learning the Gospel and playing games. At the end of the school year we have a closing program where we sing songs for our parents and receive awards. Here are a couple of pictures of our last night at Awana for this year!



This was my first year in Truth & Training. I recieved an award for completing my handbook. I also won a brand new bike for memorizing and reviewing 28 weeks of scriptures!! Now I need to learn how to ride it...

I finished up my second year as a Cubbie. Next year I will be in Sparks and I am so excited! This is me singing for Mommy and Daddy, "I'm in the Lord's army, YES SIR!!!"

No comments: