Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Playing in the Water



This is my garden that Miss Ingrid and I planted together.
On the left is my HUGE sunflower. It is not finished growing yet and it is already taller than Mommy. Since Mommy isn't very tall we'll be more amazed when it is taller than Daddy! There are 3 small sunflowers in the middle and 2 tomato plants on the right. We have some big green tomatoes already and some baby tomatoes just starting out. I am so excited!
I water my garden everyday and every couple of weeks Miss Ingrid comes over and we weed. Oh and on the far right is a raspberry bush that was already here when we moved in. The raspberries are ripening and they are sooooo yummy. It's the first place that Mr. Peabody goes when we let him outside :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys crazy loonies!!! Can we see you some time this summer??

Love, Aunt Amber